Once you’ve been writing for a while, you’re going to get a nice body of work to resell (I personally have over 100 articles in circulation). You’re going to want to send out that edited version of your body of work to editors from time to time, and you also want to keep this list for any new publications you find who might want to see your work.
Kerrie McLoughlin Reprint List
Updated October 17, 2019
Below please find my full reprint list, including word count and synopsis of each article. All pieces are available as web-only articles at your normal rate plus 10%. Please contact me if you would be interested in reviewing one of these articles for possible purchase so you don’t overlap coverage in your area without realizing it. If you love it, I can send out an invoice!
I appreciate working with regional parenting magazines and always love to share articles from various publications on social media. I would love to work with you, and thank you for taking the time to consider my work!
New pieces since my last reprint list update:
· 14 Grandparent Traditions (902 words) — Grandparents, I’m sure I don’t have to tell you how important you are to your grandchild(ren). You are so much more than an occasional babysitter. You teach without it even seeming like you are, and your wisdom is soaked up better than any lecture from a parent. You may not realize just how profoundly you affect your grandchildren. To keep your connection with them alive, read on for 14 traditions you can start with your grandchildren. Most of them are pretty adaptable so you can continue them as your grandchildren grow.
· 10 Fall Traditions (661 words) — Ah, fall! Hopefully it means a break from oppressive summer heat, and it definitely means fun time are ahead. Fall might find us grabbing my mom and heading to a local pumpkin patch. Another weekend we might be sampling banana-flavored milk at our nearby dairy farm. Below are 10 ideas for fall traditions to start with your own family. Pick and choose a few each year — or try to sneak them all in every year!
Homeschooling 101 (812- and 1,180-word versions) — Synopsis.
11 Terrific Benefits of Homeschooling (779 words) — Synopsis.
8 Ways to Combat Distracted Driving (731 words) — Synopsis.
10 Slumber Party Dos and Don’ts (542 words) — Synopsis.
· 10 Fun Halloween Traditions (625 words) – Here you would write a little bit about the article, give a couple of the traditions.
· 10 Traditions to FALL For (661 words) – Here you would write a little bit about the article, give a couple of the traditions.
· 8 Holiday Traditions for Everyone (802 words) — Here you would write a little bit about the article, give a couple of the traditions.
· 10 Special Christmas Traditions (629 words) — Here you would write a little bit about the article, give a couple of the traditions.
Have files of article reprints that you own but have no clue where to start reselling them? Have ideas for some fantastic new pieces but no idea who might want them? Check out my thick 441-page print book of tips, tricks, and insider information, as well as 384 paying parenting and family markets! You can order "How to Get Published (and Paid!) Writing About Your Kids" on Amazon here.